Size / Types S, M, L, XL
Product Main Material Non-woven Fabric 100%
Surgical Gowns are available as Standard or Reinforced at Critical areas of the gown to increase its resistance to fluid penetration. It is designed for short to medium length procedures and procedures that generate low level of fluid.
EN 13485:2016 certified by TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH Ridlestrasse. 65, 80339 München. Germany
CE Certificate No. G2S 104411 0002 Rev. 00
Classification and Relevant Rule of MDD ls, MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX, Rule 1
Conformity Assessment Route Annex V+VII of MDD 93/42/EEC
Surgical Gowns are designed to protect the wearer from the spread of infection or illness if the wearer comes in contact with potentially infectious liquid and solid material. They also help prevent the gown wearer from transferring microorganisms that could harm patients.
Directions For Use
Surgical Gowns are "book" folded for quick and easy sterile donning process.
- Pick up the gown grasping at the single fold below the neck. Place the fingers of each hand under the side flaps of the arm holes. Open gown laterally.
- Allow the body of the gown to fall open. Extend arms into the sleeves.
- Have assistant fasten inside rear waist ties and then fasten neck closure.
- Grasp top portion of the transfer card with the right hand and remove the left side tie with the left hand.
- Hand the bottom portion of the transfer card to assistant.
- Turn to the left, pulling the waist tie from the transfer card held by assistant. Tie the waist ties at the left side of the gown.
- Package must be inspected prior to use to assure there are no damage has occurred. The package is critical component to ensure sterility of the gown.
- Do not use the gown if package is damaged.
- Do not alter, repair, wash, and abuse the gown.
- Do not reuse the gown. Dispose used gown in accordance with applicable regulations.
Storage and Transporation
Store within temperature range of -10°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity. Avoid direct sunlight exposure. When storing or transporting this product use original packaging provided.