SURGICAL FACE MASK
For more details check out our FAQs page.
EN ISO13485:2016 DAkks TÜV SÜD
EC Production Quality Assurance System TÜV SÜD
Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices (MDD93/42/EEC), Annex V
Declaration of Conformity
Product Certification Conformity Assessment Route: Annex V.3 of MDD 93/42/EC
Quality Assurance ISO 9001 / 2000
*for more details, please request access to our certificate area.
- Mask must be replaced if damaged, breathing becomes difficult, or contaminated with blood or body fluid.
- Mask must be inspected prior to use to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone and no damage has occurred. Sign of damage resulting from ripped or torn filter material around earloop welding points are considered damage.
- Do not reuse mask. Discard after every use. Dispose with care.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Keep dry.
- This mask contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
HOW TO WEAR
VCare.Earth makes no warranties, express or implied, of marketing or use for a particular purpose of this product. It is the user's responsibility to decide on its use and/or application, for which VCare.Earth will not be responsible for the possible damages and losses derived from the use of the product, regardless of whether they are direct, indirect, special, consequential, contractual, or any other nature. The sole and exclusive responsibility of VCare.Earth, in the event that the product is defective, will be the replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price.